Conference Themes/Sub Themes
Eco/Enviro-Friendly Separation and Transport Processes :
- Recent developments in separation science in accordance with the principles of green chemistry such as energy-efficient separations, use of benign solvents, and zero hazardous waste generation.
- Multiphase flow, transport with heat and mass transfer.
- Gas and liquid transport.
Next Generation Catalysis :
- Next-generation Nano-scale catalysis.
- Single atom catalysis.
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis.
- Green catalysis.
Sustainable Energy Cycle- Including Production, Storage and Utilization :
- Lithium-ion battery, fuel cell technology, hydrogen energy, solar energy, supercapacitors.
- Clean coal technology – gasification, liquefaction, and direct combustion.
- Carbon dioxide sequestration and conversion to value-added products.
- Life cycle assessment of sustainable energy technologies.
Waste to Wealth in Chemical Engineering :
- Valorisation of organic wastes via recovery of chemicals and materials
- Thermo-chemical, biochemical and/or physico-chemical conversion processes (or combinations thereof) of organic wastes
- Post-processing of bio-based main and by-products.